DR. AMEYA PURANDARE 's Profile
- Name: DR. AMEYA PURANDARE
- Designation in Masina:
MD, DNB, FCPS, DGO, DFP, MNAMS, FICMCH, MICOG
Fellowship in Gynnaec Endoscopy (Germany)
In High risk Obstetrics and Gynecology, Infertility and Endoscopy.
- Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynaecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears - Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Condition, etc
- GYNAECOLOGY : Open & Laparoscopic Hysterectomies, Myomectomies, Ovarian cystectomies, tuboplasty, corrective surgeries for congenitally abnormal uterus, biopsies, D&C, Vaginoplasty,etc
- HYMENOPLASTY : virginity restorative surgery, DIGITAL VIDEO COLPOSCOPY : to detect early cervical cancer, Pap smear, Stress urinary incontinence corrective operative procedures, hysterosalpingography, etc
- INFERTILITY PROCEDURES : IUI, surgeries for prolapse or descent of uterus OBSTETRICS : Normal deliveries, caesarian sections, forceps & vacuum deliveries, FAMILY PLANNING : Open or laparoscopic, etc
- More than 21 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Awards: Dr. A. E. Dastur Prize and Gold Medal at D.G.O. exam in April 1999. B. N. Purandare Prize and Gold Medal for 1st Rank at D.G.O. exam in April 1999.
- Best Resident Doctor Award by Seth G. S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital in Jan 2000. Prince of Wales Gold Medal from Mumbai University, 2000.
- Shri Hansraj Pragji Thackersy & Prince of Wales Fellowship awarded by Mumbai University for 1st Rank in MD Examination. C. G. Saraiya Gold Medal for 1st Rank in M.D. examination by Mumbai University in Jan 2000
- N. A. Purandare Memorial Prize for 1st Rank in M.D. examination by Mumbai University in Jan 2000. Dr. Dina N. Patel Prize & Gold Medal for 1st Rank at FCPS (Obs. & Gyn.) Examination in April 2000.
- Shri Mohanlal Desai Prize & Gold Medalist for 1st Rank at DFP Examination in April 2000. Dr. R.H. Acharya Memorial Prize awarded by AMOGS for the Best Paper presentation on the theme subject of PIH at the 15th AMOGS Conference held in Pune 9-11th Feb.2001