- Name: Dr. Amin Rahim Kaba
- Designation in Masina:
CONSULTANT PEDIATRICIAN & NEONATOLOGIST
MD (Paediatrics), DCH, FCPS
Successfully passed United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 2 in March 1998 and Step 1 in October 1997
sinusitis, pharyngitis, upper respiratory tract infection, Bronchiolitis and urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Chldren Sleep Medicine, Children Allergy & Asthma, Pediatrics, Children Pulmonology
- More than 27 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Member Executive Board Mumbai branch of Indian Acadamy of Pediatrics 2016-17 & Appointed as Honorary Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Government Grant Medical College, Sir JJ group of Hospitals July 2014.
- Trainer for Rational Antibiotic usage (Flagship program of Indian Academy of Pediatrics). Trainer for Appropriate Pediatric Therapeutics (programme of Indian Academy of Pediatrics). Accredited speaker of Maharashtra Medical Council.
- Recognized as Teacher for Pediatrics for college of Physicians and surgeons. Completed Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) course in 2004. Completed Pediatric Advanced Life support (PALS) course in 2000
- Successfully passed United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 2 in March 1998 and Step 1 in October 1997
- Honorary Consultant and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Government Grant Medical College , Sir JJ group of Hospitals-Since 2014. Consutant Pediatrician and Neonatologist at Masina Hospital-Since 2012
- Edited a book on Common Medical and psychological problems in Children. Conducting lectures and seminars on maternal and child health for community. Organizing team of world HIV conference-1999