- Name: DR. AMISH VORA
- Designation in Masina:
Consultant Pediatric Critical Care and Emergency Services
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DCH (Paediatrics)
Paediatric Intensive care training in Australia
Pediatric Critical Care and Emergency Services
- Wide experience in Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive care.
- Sound knowledge of critical care, paediatrics, basic science and evidence based medicine.
- More than 23 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Member of General Medical Council | Royal College of Paediatric And Child Health (RCPCH) |
- Teacher: College of Pediatric Critical Care
- Secretary: Mumbai Critical Care & Executive Board Member of Neonatal Forum of Mumbai
- Past Experience as Head of Critical Care - PICU, SICU (Cardiac), NICU, ECLS at Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital
- Past Experience as Senior Consultant Critical Care, Head of NICU/ Transport ECLS Specialist at SRCC Children's Hospital