Home > Doctor Profile > Dr. Amit Java >
Dr. Amit Java's Profile
- Name: Dr. Amit Java
- Designation in Masina:
M.Ch, M.S, M.B.B.S.
Aortic surgery, Mini invasive valve and Trans catheter valve replacement.
- Sternotomy, redo sternotomy, ASD / VSD closure, MVR, AVR, DVR, establishing CPB, harvesting of Bypass conduits likeLIMA, RIMS, radial artery & saphenous vein, proximal & distal coronary anastomosis
- RA/ LA closure, sternal closure, IABP insertion, AV Fistula, Total arterial coronary revasculization, etc.
- Awarded scholarship from J.R.D. Tata trust in May 2016
- More than 12 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- I did my MBBS training in Dr D.Y.Patil Medical College,Navi Mumbai. Following that I did my General Surgery training in B.Y.L.Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai Central.
- I pursued by Cardio-thoracic training in Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College & General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- I am trained in harvesting conduits & performing proximal and distal anastomosis in CABG. Also doing AVR, MVR, DVR, Redo sternotomy, ASD, VSD, PDA independently.