- Name: DR. ASEEM THAMBA
- Designation in Masina:
consultant Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
MBBS, MD - Medicine, DNB - Nephrology
LUMC, Indianapolis, USA.
Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician
- Nephrology Treatment and Renal Transplant Physician
- More than 25 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- He completed MBBS from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai. in 1995,MD - Medicine from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 2001 and DNB - Nephrology from Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai in 2006.
- Qualified United States, Medical Licence Examination (USMLE step 1 and step 2) Worked as Chief Medical Officer (C.M.O.) AT Primary Health Centre, Village Nimgaonkhari, District Ahmednagar, Government of Maharashtra.
- Awarded “Diplomate of National Board” Degree (DNB -Nephrology) by National Board of Examinations, Min istry of Health, New Delhi
- Research Fellow under Dr. Alain Baran, Professor, Division of Endocrinology and metabolism , Indiana University Medical Centre, Indianapolis, U.S.A. Co- Guide for DNB thesis topic Renal Transplant Across ABO Blood Group Barrier: Nikhil Kedia
- presented and published original research articles in diabetic nephropathy , renal transplantation and clinical nephrology in various international and national journals.