- Name: DR. ASPI NAVROZE RAIMALWALA
- Designation in Masina:
CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST
MD, DGO, DFP
INFERTILITY, MICRO SURGERY, ENDOSCOPY, FAMILY PLANNING
- GYNAECOLOGY : Open & Laparoscopic Hysterectomies, Myomectomies, Ovarian cystectomies, tuboplasty, corrective surgeries for congenitally abnormal uterus, biopsies, D&C, Vaginoplasty, etc
- Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynaecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears - Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Condition, etc
- INFERTILITY PROCEDURES : IUI, surgeries for prolapse or descent of uterus OBSTETRICS : Normal deliveries, caesarian sections, forceps & vacuum deliveries, FAMILY PLANNING : Open or laparoscopic, etc
- More than 45 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Clinical research work done on effect of drug Leptaden on composition of human milk.
- Awarded Dr. K. M. Masani first prize for best paper on the work done on MTP
- Presented a paper on Coagulopathy in Obstetrics at VII annual Conference of OBGY society.