- Name: DR. ATUL T. URSEKAR
- Designation in Masina:
MS (Ophthalmology), DOMS, FCPS, Diplomate of National Board
VITREO- RETINAL FELLOW (MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION, MADRAS) | FELLOW RETINA SERVICE ( MANHATTAN EYE, EAR & THROAT HOSPITAL, NEW YORK)
- Retinal Detachment, Vitrectomy, Lensectomy, Intraocular Foreign body removal, Vortex vein decompression, Orbitotomy, Cataract, IOL removal, Antiglaucoma Surgeries, etc.
- More than 29 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Member, All India Ophthalmological Society
- Member, Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society
- Best Paper Award. Ultrasonography in vitreoretinal diseases. Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society Meeting, Nasik. Oct 1992
- Gold Medal for the Best Fellow. Sankara Nethralaya, Medical Research Foundation, Chennai. 1990-91
- First Rank among successful candidates appearing for the MS (Ophthalmology) exam. Bombay University. Jan 1989