DR. BUNSHAH JAMSHED J.'s Profile
- Name: DR. BUNSHAH JAMSHED J.
- Designation in Masina:
M.B.B.S, MS,ORTHO ,D'ORTHO
- Hip Replacement, Joint Replacement Surgery, Fracture Treatment, Shoulder Replacement, Sports Injury Treatment/Management, Spine Problem Management and Surgery, Spine Injury, Spinal Disc Surgery, Soft Tissue Injury Management, Spinal Therapy, etc
- Dr. Jamshed Bunshah started out as a House Officer in General Surgery and Orthopaedics at LTMG hospital. He then served as a lecturer in Orthopaedics at L.T. M.G. Hospital, T. N. Medical College and Nair Hospital.
- It was in L.T.M.G. Hospital that Dr. Bunshah made a comparative study of Preoperative v/s Non-Operativ Supracondylar fractures of humerus in children.
- After serving as a lecturer, Dr. Bunshah held the position of a Senior House Officer (Trauma and Orthopaedics) at East Glamorgan General Hospital in Cardiff, Wales.
- he specialized in Hip and Knee Total Replacement with a project in the Long term follow up of a cemented total hip & total knee replacement surgery.
- He has been appointed by "ZIMMER" as a Consultant requiring to teach, hold workshops, and train surgeons in India and abroad.
- Professional Highlights: