DR. JASSAWALLA MEHERNOSH J.'s Profile
- Name: DR. JASSAWALLA MEHERNOSH J.
- Designation in Masina:
CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST
MD, FCPS, FICOG, DGO, DFP, FICMCH, FIAJAGO, FICA (USA), FRSH (ENG)
FELLOWSHIP OF INDIAN COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY, INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF JUVENILE & ADOLESCENT GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS, INDIAN COLLEGE OF METERNAL & CHILD HEALTH, THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF HEALTH, INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY.
Obstetric and Gynaecology
- Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynaecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears - Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Condition, etc
- GYNAECOLOGY : Open & Laparoscopic Hysterectomies, Myomectomies, Ovarian cystectomies, tuboplasty, corrective surgeries for congenitally abnormal uterus, biopsies, D&C, Vaginoplasty, etc
- INFERTILITY PROCEDURES : IUI, surgeries for prolapse or descent of uterus OBSTETRICS : Normal deliveries, caesarian sections, forceps & vacuum deliveries, FAMILY PLANNING : Open or laparoscopic, etc
- More than 41 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Life Member of The Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India.
- Life Member of The Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- Life Member of The Indian Association of Fertility and Sterility
- Life Member of The Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology.
- Life Member of The Indian Academy of Juvenile and Adolescent Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Life Member of The Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member of the National Association of Voluntary Sterilization of India
- Life Member of The Association of Medical Consultants of India.
- Life Member of "D" Ward Medical Association.
- Founder Fellow of The Indian College of Maternal and Child Health.
- Founder fellow of The Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- On the Governing Council of the College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- On the Editorial Board of the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India.
- Chief editor of The Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology (1988- 1989)
- President of the College of Physicians and Surgeons (2007- 2008)
- Contributor of various Textbooks and Manuals like Placental Endocrinology, Endometriosis, Effect of Ageing on Human Reproduction, MTP and the Adolescent Girl, Effect of Drugs in Pregnancy, Role of Diagnostic Hysteroscopy in DUB, Chorioamnionitis, Etc.
- Special Training and Experiences in Vaginal Cytology, Gynaecological Endoscopy, Electronic Foetal Heart Rate Monitoring, etc