- Name: DR. JAY SHAH
- Designation in Masina:
Joint Preservation and Replacement Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon
M.B.B.S, DNB (Orth); M.Ch (Orth) (Edinburgh)
Visiting Scholar, Adult Joint Reconstruction Surgery, 2018 at Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, USA. International Fellow, Adult Joint Reconstruction Surgery & Trauma, 2015-17 at Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, Harlow, UK.
Adult Joint Reconstruction & Trauma
- Joint Preservation (conservative, arthroscopy, open surgery, osteotomy and peri-articular trauma surgery) and Joint Replacement (primary, complex primary and revision surgery).
- Management of infected joint replacements. He is a Tutor on the MCh (Trauma & Orthopaedics) program with the University of Edinburgh.
- More than 12 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Awards Distinction, MCh (Orth), University of Edinburgh Hallym University Honorary Ambassador, Seoul, South Korea, 2014 ICMR Short Term Studentship 2003, for “Outcome studies of Distraction Laminoplasty versus Laminectomy for Spinal Canal Stenosis”
- Co-Investigator, 2nd ICM on Prosthetic Joint Infections, 2018. Editorial Board Member, Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports. Reviewer, Bone and Joint Journal (BJJ) (Previously JBJS British)
- Reviewer, Asian Journal of Arthroplasty. Reviewer, Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports
- Member of Organizing Committee, Sunshine - Sparsh Advanced Arthroplasty Course August 2013. Editor, Activity Report 2013, Sunshine Bone and Joint Institute