- Name: DR. JOKHI VISPI H.
- Designation in Masina:
MBBS, MS (Ortho) EPGDHA (TISS)
Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders.
- specializes in Trauma, Joint Replacement and Hand Surgery. He also mentored and taught M. S. Ortho students.
- Both surgical and non-surgical techniques to treat trauma, infections, tumors, congenital defects, and degenerative diseases affecting the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and nerves that coordinate movement.
- He is an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon and has been working for more than 3 decades in hospital and healthcare industry.
- He has worked in hospitals like J. J. Hospital, St. George’s Hospital, Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Bhagwati Hospital and National University Hospital Singapore to name a few and does voluntary work in many more.
- Professional Highlights:
- Presently Dr. Vispi Jokhi is the CEO of Masina Hospital, Byculla, Mumbai.
- He is also chairman of Ahura Support an NGO which works to provide vocational support, residential care and parent support for families with differently abled members.