- Name: DR. MANOJ K. JAIN
- Designation in Masina:
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Spine Surgeon (Ortho), Orthopedist
Complex trauma/spine and Joint replacements surgeries
- Treatment for spinal problems like spine fractures, degenerative spine conditions and infective pathology of spine
- More than 23 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Dr. Manoj jain has completed his post graduation in M.S. Ortho in 2002. After completion he has gained experience in complex trauma/spine and joint replacements surgeries in various institutes in Mumbai.
- He has done a national fellowship in spine wherein he was exposed to different spinal pathology and its treatment. In 2006 he has been to Germany for adult reconstructive fellowship.
- In 2008 he did his prestigious as Spine Fellowship From Australia. He was a part of main team in emergency spine care.
- He gained tremendous exposure to all kinds of spinal problems like spine fractures, degenerative spine conditions and infective pathology of spine. He also spent time in pain management clinics