- Name: DR. MISTRY PARZAN B.
- Designation in Masina:
FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY (WORLD LAPAROSCOPY HOSPITAL), FELLOWSHIP IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE (ICOG)
IVF AND HIGH RISK OBSTETRICS
- GYNAECOLOGY : Open & Laparoscopic Hysterectomies, Myomectomies, Ovarian cystectomies, tuboplasty, corrective surgeries for congenitally abnormal uterus, biopsies, D&C, Vaginoplasty, etc
- HYMENOPLASTY : virginity restorative surgery, DIGITAL VIDEO COLPOSCOPY : to detect early cervical cancer, Pap smear, Stress urinary incontinence corrective operative procedures, hysterosalpingography, etc
- INFERTILITY PROCEDURES : IUI, surgeries for prolapse or descent of uterus OBSTETRICS : Normal deliveries, caesarian sections, forceps & vacuum deliveries, FAMILY PLANNING : Open or laparoscopic, etc
- More than 8 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Member of the FOGSI Perinatology committee west zones for the tenure 2015-2017
- Active members of the Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society, Mumbai.
- Active Member of Federation Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- Youth Council Member of all India ISAR 2018-2019
- Paper presented on “Gallian Barre Syndrome, pregnancy induced Hypertension and Prolonged Preterm Premature rupture of membranes, Complicated Pregnancy” Bombay Hospital Journal Volume 56 no.3 pg. 434, July 2014
- Chapter in FOGSI Focus on role of progesterone and miscarriages.