- Name: DR. (MRS.) ANAHITA PANDOLE
- Designation in Masina:
OBSTETRICIAN & GYNECOLOGIST
MBBS, MD, DNB, DGO, FCPS
Obstetric and Gynaecology
- Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynaecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears - Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Condition, etc
- GYNAECOLOGY : Open & Laparoscopic Hysterectomies, Myomectomies, Ovarian cystectomies, tuboplasty, corrective surgeries for congenitally abnormal uterus, biopsies, D&C, Vaginoplasty,etc
- HYMENOPLASTY : virginity restorative surgery, DIGITAL VIDEO COLPOSCOPY : to detect early cervical cancer, Pap smear, Stress urinary incontinence corrective operative procedures, hysterosalpingography, etc
- OBSTETRICS : Normal deliveries, caesarian sections, forceps & vacuum deliveries, FAMILY PLANNING : Open or laparoscopic, etc
- More than 27 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Senior lecturer for clinical work, research projects at LTMGH and LTMMC, Sion Hospital.
- Recognized teacher of the university of Mumbai for MD (OBST. & GYNAECOLOGY) taking regular and university lectures for under-graduate and post graduate students.
- Examiner at the MBBS Examination of University of Mumbai.
- Publications: “Ovarian tumor in pregnancy”, Journal of Obs. & Gyn. Of India, volume 52, no. 1
- Publications: “Use of subcutaneous closed Drainage system in obese patients undergoing abdominal hysterectomy”, Journal of Obs. & Gyn. Of India, volume 52, no. 2
- Publications: “Cervical priming prior to MTP”, Journal of Obs. & Gyn. Of India, volume 52, no. 3
- Publications: “Stripping of membranes as a safe method to reduce prolonged pregnancies.” Journal of Obs. & Gyn. Of India, (Ref. Paper 513/2002)
- Publications: “A comparative study between Tramadol and pethidine as a form of Labour Analgesia” Journal of Obs. & Gyn. Of India (Ref. Paper 514/2002)