- Name: Dr. Ruchi Chokshi
- Designation in Masina:
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
MBBS, DGO, FCPS, DNB, MRCOG (UK), ICOG
Fellow in Gynaec Endoscopy (ICOG)
OBSTETRIC & GYNAECOLOGY
- Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynaecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears - Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Condition, etc
- GYNAECOLOGY : Open & Laparoscopic Hysterectomies, Myomectomies, Ovarian cystectomies, tuboplasty, corrective surgeries for congenitally abnormal uterus, biopsies, D&C, Vaginoplasty,etc
- HYMENOPLASTY : virginity restorative surgery, DIGITAL VIDEO COLPOSCOPY : to detect early cervical cancer, Pap smear, Stress urinary incontinence corrective operative procedures, hysterosalpingography, etc
- INFERTILITY PROCEDURES : IUI, surgeries for prolapse or descent of uterus OBSTETRICS : Normal deliveries, caesarian sections, forceps & vacuum deliveries, FAMILY PLANNING : Open or laparoscopic, etc
- More than 8 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- FOGSI training course on Basic Ultrasound at Dr. Uday Thanawala's Centre in Mumbai.
- Basic Obstetric and Gynaecologic Ultrasound Program. CE MAST Operative techniques in Gynaecologic Endoscopy
- FPAI Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation Training. CE MAST Laparoscopic Knotting and Suturing course in Gynaecology.