DR. RUPAREL SAMEER M.'s Profile
- Name: DR. RUPAREL SAMEER M.
- Designation in Masina:
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, FASSI
In Anterior Access and disc Replacement Surgery- Melbourne, Australia. In Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and Deformity Correction -Japan. Fellowship of Association of Spine Surgeons of India (FASSI).
Spine Surgery, Spine And Pain Specialist
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS), Navigation guided Spine Surgery and robotic Surgery, Disc Replacement Surgery, Anterior Access Surgery techniques.
- More than 10 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Dr. Ruparel completed his Orthopaedic Surgery training from the prestigious Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Pune. Dr. Ruparel had keen interest in Spine Surgery right from then.
- Dr. Sameer Ruparel is a Mumbai based Consultant Spine Surgeon with national and international fellowship training in complex spine surgery.
- Dr. Ruparel is one of the very few surgeons to be awarded the Long Term Fellowship of Association of Spine Surgeons of India annually. He spent 2 yrs at Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mum and sharpened his skills & acumen in Spine Surgery