- Name: DR. SABIKA ABIDI
- Designation in Masina:
CONSULTANT SENIOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST
B.Pth, M.Pth, MIAP,
Certified Dry Needling Therapist, Cupping Therapist, Pilates Therapist, Kinesio Taping Therapist.
Senior Physiotherapist (orthopedics)
- Expertise to treat various types of orthopedic problems such as: – Ligament Strain, Sprain, Tear, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, Spondylolysis,
- Shoulder Conditions like Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff tear. Surgical Rehabilitation of Hip, Shoulder, Knee and Foot/Ankle Posture Correction and Ergonomic Training Balance and Proprioception
- Specialization in Manual therapy, Mobilization Techniques, Manipulation and other related techniques. Motor Control Techniques, Myofascial Techniques, Electrical Modalities like Ultrasound Therapy, Inferential Therapy TENS, Neuro-muscular Stimulation, etc
- Rehabilitation Exercises scientifically designed to help post Fracture, correct your posture, improve the mobility of your spine and joints, stabilize and strengthen the muscles that support your bones.
- More than 12 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Has specialized as orthopedic physiotherapist to help patients manage their pain, aid ensure a speedy recovery. Besides these, the expertise to provide counselling to patients suffering from variety of orthopaedic problems.
- Certified Practitioner of Therapeutic Taping, Dry needling, Cupping Therapy.