Dr. Shahrookh Vatchha's Profile
- Name: Dr. Shahrookh Vatchha
- Designation in Masina:
Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon
His International Training includes various Joint replacement fellowships, besides Endoscopic Spine Surgery training at Phoenix Arizona almost 25 years back. He was one of the pioneers of Endoscopic Spine Surgery in India.
Years of practice from conventional to contemporary Orthopedics including Traumatology, Joint Replacement, Spine Surgery, Paediatric & Hand Surgery.
- Complex Revision Hip and Knee Replacements at one end of the spectrum to Minimal Access Spine Surgeries at the other end. His thorough knowledge and wisdom makes him an ideal choice for optimal solutions for all Orthopedic Challenges.
- An excellent exponent of non-surgical care with a sound knowledge of physiatry for pain relief and team approach with physiotherapy and rehabilitation for the high demand situations in both Orthopedics & Traumatology.
- 43 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Areas of Interest are: Trauma Re-construcions Joints and Spine.
- His research & publications include Chordomas of cervical spine: surgical management strategies and outcomes COLUMNA-Volume 7/ Number 1/ Jan-Mar 2008
- Registered member of Maharashtra Medical Council, Life member of Bombay Orthopaedic Society & Indian Arthroscopic society. Life member of ASAMI (Association for Study & Application of Methods of Ilizarov.
- Life member of Indo German Orthopaedic Federation. International Affiliate Member of the American academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons