- Name: Ms. Alifia Bharmal
- Designation in Masina:
Consultant Speech Therapist
Masters in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (M.A.S.L.P)
Currently pursuing Clinical Fellowship from the American Speech and Hearing Association
Speech disorders, Language disorders, Social communication disorders, Cognitive-communication disorders, Swallowing disorders, aural rehabilitation, augmentative and alternative communication (AAC), Work with people who don't have speech or language
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- More than 9 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- 1.Certified Oral Placement Therapist , USA– Level 1 & 2
- 2.LSVTLOUD CERTIFIED TRAINER,US
- 3.INTERNATIONAL BOARD CERTIFIED COGNITIVE SPECIALIST,(IBCCS), USA