- Name: Ms. Tithi Haria
- Designation in Masina:
MA, M.Phil. In Clinical Psychology (RCI accredited)
Psychodiagnostic Assessments and Psychotherapeutic Interventions
- Daycare and Group Activities -Various Psychological assessments that evaluate Psychopathology, Mental status, Personality, IQ, Learning Disability, Anxiety, Depression, Interpersonal Issues, Neuropsychology, and other psychological disorders
- Therapies practiced are Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Supportive Therapy, Family Therapy, Marital Therapy/ Couple’s Therapy,
- Trauma-focused Therapy, Creative Expressions in therapy, Behavioural Modification, etc.
- Psychological Disorders catered to are Anxiety, Depression, Substance Use Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Dementia, Personality Disorders, Mood Disorders, Childhood Disorders, Organic Disorders,
- Other Psychotic and Neurotic Disorders
- Career Counseling & Child Counselling
- More than 1 Years Experience Overall
- Professional Highlights:
- Visiting Faculty for Post-Graduation in Psychology
- Basic + Advance course in Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy from a center affiliated to the Albert Ellis Institute New York.
- Research Paper Presentation in a National Conference on Community Mental Health: Explanation and Exploration.