With over a thousand deliveries conducted yearly along with major gynaecological and laparoscopic work, this department is extremely busy at Masina Hospital.
The department of Obstetrics and Gynecology offers a spectrum of services with a view to expanding the horizon of hi-tech care. The latest advances in both the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology accompanied by highly qualified, senior and experienced gynaecologists make this department a complete one. It is one of the few departments in South Mumbai to be recognised as a Diploma teaching centre by the College of Physician & Surgeon (CPS). The department can handle gynaecological and obstetric emergencies; besides the handling of routine problems and problems of adolescence, reproductive age group patients and problems related to menopausal women. The department has developed into a tertiary care centre in a short while and has also emerged as a primary referral centre for high-risk Obstetric care in South Mumbai.
A new Air-conditioned Gynaecology & Obstetrics ward with Labour room with two beds are available. Round the clock Emergency services with trained RMO’s make for safe and reliable outcomes. We have refurbished our rooms and are constantly improving and upgrading services. Some of the best in the field are part of our panel of specialists. With an excellent Neonatal ICU and Paediatric backup Masina becomes a complete one stop solution for all your needs. A recently refurbished Laparoscopic Unit has made surgery even better than before. We offer Labour Analgesia services too.
- Adolescent gynaec Problems
- Advance Endoscopic Surgeries
- Caesarean Section
- Cancer screening in Gynecology
- Counselling – Premarital, Prenatal, Postnatal etc
- Family planning
- Genetic counseling and Diagnosis
- Gyneac Cancer Surgeries
- Management of high-risk pregnancies
- Normal Deliveries
- Painless Deliveries
- Removal of Ovarian, tumors, fibroid
- Routine Gynecological and obstetric surgeries
- Uro-gynaecological procedures
- Birth Certificate
- Before discharge, patients are advised to provide correct and complete details for birth certificate processing. An error could mean several avoidable trips to the Municipal office. Birth certificates can be collected from the local Municipality by producing the Hospital discharge card.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Masina Hospital’s RHIA Fertility and IVF Centre
At Masina’s RHIA IVF and Fertility Centre, we provide individualized IVF treatment to all our patients. Our nationally-recognized infertility specialists and IVF doctors work closely with you to form your treatment plan, including IVF, ICSI, egg donation, surrogacy IUI and other fertility options. At RHIA IVF, we care for you and guide you to your goal of parenthood.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment: In IUI treatment, sturdy sperm are sifted out from flaccid ones and later, the washed sperm are placed into a woman's uterus during the time of ovulation.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment: IVF is a process in which eggs are removed from the ovaries of the female and fertilized outside in the lab.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Treatment: ICSI is a technique in which a single sperm is directly injected into an egg to fertilize it and then the fertilized egg (embryo) is transferred to the womb.
- Intra – Cytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI) Treatment: IMSI refines the ICSI process by selecting the best sperm before injecting it into an egg.
- Laser Hatching: Laser Hatching procedure is based on the premise that thinning the Zona Pellucide or creating a hole in it might assist embryos in ‘hatching’, which can further facilitate pregnancy through IVF or ICSI.
- Fertility Preservation: We have world-class Cryopreservation and Crystorage for Oocyte Banking and Sperm Banking.
- Egg/Embryo/Sperm Donor Programme: Our Egg and Sperm Donors are extensively tested and legally sourced.
- Oocyte and Embryo Vitrification: Embryo and egg freezing so that they can be stored for later use.
- TESA/PESA: Surgical removal of sperm
Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgeries, Endometriosis, PCOD and Azoospermia Treatment and PCOS, Poor Sperm Count, Pre-Art Therapy, Blocked Tubes, Surrogacy