Physiotherapy dept. at Masina Hospital plays an integral part in treatment of our patients. The department provides treatments and rehabilitation for a range of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiac-respiratory, pediatric, sports related injuries and other complex problems. All our therapists are well-trained and combine physical therapies with complementary modalities to provide excellent outcomes. This department is located in ground floor of hospital campus.
Dept. is well equipped with all resources.
Treatment modalities available like
- Skeletal traction
- Laser therapy
- IFT (Interferential therapy)
- TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation)
- Ultrasound therapy
- Infra-red therapy
- Paraffin wax (Bath therapy)
- SWD (short wave diathermy)
And also we have all Exercise Machine like
- Treadmill/ stress test
- Multi Gym exercise
We Treat Conditions like
- Low back pain
- Cervical pain
- Frozen shoulder
- All type of paralysis conditions, This caters to people with neurological problems like stroke, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, nerve palsy, polyneuropathies, etc
- Pediatric – for treating a pediatric patient from conditions like cerebral palsy, delayed milestones and fractures
- ICU, PICU and NICU intensive therapy.
We also make exercise programs for patients with
- Patients with Obesity
- Patients with Hypertension
- Patients with Diabetics mellitus
- Exercise for antenatal and postnatal care
- Burns patients for rehabilitation
- Patients with respiratory and cardiac problems
Department timing from Monday to Saturday From 08.00AM to 6.00PM
||Dr. Priyanka Shastri
||BPT, MPT (OBS & GYNEC),PGDHHM
||Dr. Meenal A Gajbhiye
||BPT.,MPT(by Research) Physiotherapy Co-ordinator,
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Consultant.
- Certification in Tapping Techniques.
- Certification in Advanced Clinical Education in Hand Rehabilitation.
- Certification in Physiotherapy Management in ICU.
||Dr. Dayaram Prajapati
||B.PT., M.P.T. (Orthopaedic), Reg.No. PR-2013/03/PT/002779 , Certified Practitioner of Taping and Dry Needling
Associate member of NABI New Delhi P054FL20141101
||Dr. Sabika Abidi
||BPTH, MPTH (ortho)
||Dr. Sanjyot Salvi
||Dr. Nazil Ansari
|| BPTh, MPT (ORTHOPAEDIC)
Certified practitioner of Dry Needling